Monday, November 07, 2016

IF

If the presidential election result is as I think it will be Hillary Rodham Clinton will be elected the 45th and first woman president of the United States making history.

If that is so my comment is brief and that is thank you, thank you and thank you again to our Hispanic, African American and the community of women for pulling this nation and, indeed, the world, from the precipice of Trumpian destruction. You who have suffered the arrows of so much hurt for so long a period of time are ironically the groups who will lead us again from the dark of night into the joy of light in the morning.

I stand with you -- the poor, the rejected, the downtrodden and the dispossessed because I am human and can empathize with those whose fate did not align with the stars of luck. As my hero Franklin D. Roosevelt said:
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."
May your fate, Secretary Clinton, align with the stars of luck tomorrow so we can call you President Elect Hillary R. Clinton!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...