A post from one of my fellow Facebook friends feel free to pass it on:
"So you wanted to WIN WIN WIN eh, HERE YOU GO, here's YOU'RE Winning Bigly!
1) His proposed “great” healthcare plan (which did NOT exist when he promised it) to replace Obamacare would now leave 22 million without coverage, cost more, and cover less
2) Posturing with other psychotic world leaders and placing us on the brink of WWIII
3) Allowing oil and coal companies to dump their waste in public waterways
4) Removing protections for endangered species
5) Removing climate change protections
6) Banning innocent men, women, and children trying to escape death at the hands of terrorists
7) Violating the emoluments clause and other laws of the constitution EVERY DAY due to his conflicts of interest
8) Giving Internet Service Providers the right to sell ALL of our personal information to anyone (including the government) without our consent or
9) Taking away at-risk, low-income access to cancer screenings
10) Separating parents from their children thru deportation
11) Taking school funding away from disabled children
12) Threatening to take away Meals on Wheels from disabled vets and low-income seniors
13) Lied about saving Carrier jobs that are STILL being sent out of the country
14) Increased the net worth of his entire family by using his position as POTUS to secure foreign trademarks
15) Increased the net worth of his entire family by using his position as POTUS to garner favors from other world leaders
16) Increased his net worth by using his properties to host foreign leaders visiting on official business
17) Increased his net worth by allowing foreign world leaders to stay at his properties in an obvious attempt to garner favor with the POTUS
18) Embarrassed the United States and insulted our allies
19) Removed all animal welfare data from the government site giving..animal abusers free reign
20) Removed all scientific data from the government site to keep citizens in the dark about how corporations are polluting our air and causing climate change
21) Promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with much better insurance-and actually had NOTHING ready to take it’s place, and when he finally did, it
would mean 23 million would be without insurance
22) Increased his net worth by approving the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines which will be built by companies in which he is a stockholder
23) Removed protections for the LGBTQ community
24) Lined the pockets of his 1% billionaire buddy donors by appointing corporate shills and bankers to head every "consumer watchdog" division
within the US government
25) Going ahead with his plans to build a wall along the Mexican border, but now WE have to pay for it instead of Mexico, which he promised
26) Removed protections on educational loans allowing predatory lenders free reign
27) Being continually investigated for collusion with a foreign government to undermine our elections
28) Trump’s budget lists a $610 billion reduction in Medicaid funding. That would be on top of the $880 billion in Medicaid that is already set to be
slashed in the GOP’s health care replacement bill. That means Trump, with the budget and health care bill combined, is fine with overseeing a
reduction of nearly $1.5 trillion for low income Americans’ health care.
29) The budget also asks for a $72 billion cut to Social Security Disability Insurance, a program in Social Security that benefit people with
30) trump said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. Then he bombed Syria.
31) trump said he’d clean up the Washington swamp. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.
32) trump said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House
into shape. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, backstabbing White House in modern history.
33) And promised to release his taxes if elected, now won’t and lies about the reason.
34) Trump said Hillary Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs and would do whatever they said. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs
executives in positions of power in his administration.
35) Trump said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the
FBI’s investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.
36) Wasting nearly $30,000,000.00 (that's MILLION) in taxpayer money on golf vacations. He called Obama “the vacationer-in-chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not
when there was so much important work to be done.
37) Let taxpayers pay for transition offices in Washington that were barely used, and had all the main activities take place at trump towers so could
charge us for the use
38) Diverts money from his “charity” for his personal use
39) Lied about the “millions” he has donated to various charities
40) Lied a number of times about his relationship with Putin and Russia
41) Lied about not knowing of Flynn’s Russia contacts
42) said he was "too honest" to be in politics
43) Trump is being investigated for collusion with Russia to win the election
44) Trump is probably under criminal investigation for money laundering
45) Trumps "charity" ordered to stop taking donations due to fraudulent activities
46) Trump has claims by 10 or more women accusing him of sexual harassment
47) Trump has been sued for raping a 13 year old girl, who dropped the suit due to death threats
48) Trump is under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice
49) Trump is has over 3000 lawsuits against him for being a deadbeat and cheating small businesses
50) Trump has illegally used campaign funds for personal use
51) Trump lied about asking for a loyalty pledge
52) Trump lies about ted cruz father being involved in Kennedy's assassination
53) Trump lied when he said he was originally against the Iraq War
54) Trump lied when he said 3 million illegal votes were cast
55) Trump knows the Russians did try to affect the elections, and are STILL trying to affect future elections, and is doing NOTHING to stop them
56) Trump pushes terrorist fears and immigrant fears, when people are more likely to die by trump's actions on the EPA and healthcare cuts.
57) After 155 days in office, Trump has spent 43 days at his own properties, and 30 days at golf properties. Trump has visited more golf courses at a faster clip than his three most recent predecessors.
58) Trump is a deadbeat, who has cheated banks out of hundreds of millions by defaulting on loans
And STILL counting....75 + million Americans are paying attention!"