Monday, January 20, 2020

Magnificent I Have a Dream speech--Martin Luther King, August 28, 1963

I place the I have a dream speech here in its entirety below.  It is one of the greatest speeches in American History and for those of us who have empathy especially in view of the dastardly presidency of Donald Trump which has enveloped our nation it guarantees us to shed a tear.  He and those who defend Trump  have spit on our Constitution.  Listen to this speech by the great Martin Luther King and hope our nation can reverse all that has been done by Trump and his Republicans to erase equality for all people in this country who have worked so hard to get it.  We who yearn for justice share Martin Luther King's dream!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...