Sunday, November 04, 2018

Why Democrats MUST take the House and why taking the Senate would be even better: Daily Kos:"I may be losing my ability to speak, but I will not stop fighting for life-saving health care."

Please read the link below about the reference above and if that does not convince you why Democrats must be elected then I fear nothing will.  Understanding paralysis my heart aches for her.  Please pass this to all you know.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/11/3/1809662/-I-may-be-losing-my-ability-to-speak-but-I-will-not-stop-fighting-for-life-saving-health-care?detail=facebook fbclid=IwAR3sM7nU96e55B4y-tvM-PHaE5T_bdFNa7DJPIKBy_eqg0xaOG5JVMckMPk

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...