Monday, June 18, 2018

Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’-- It breaks mine too!

Laura Bush's opinion "Separating children from their parents at the border breaks my heart" is a wonderful, humane and utterly compassionate opinion. I am a strong Democrat but even during the Bush administration I loved Laura Bush. She is a beautiful woman both inside and out. She once was a Democrat and it shows. Thank you, Mrs. Bush, for coming out so eloquently against this dastardly Trump policy of separating these desperate asylum seekers from their children. I hope we as a nation when this nightmare is over, if it ever is, will look back on this time as not only a crime against humanity but a crime against nature as well!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/laura-bush-separating-children-from-their-parents-at-the-border-breaks-my-heart/2018/06/17/f2df517a-7287-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html?utm_term=.404ae77154ae

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...