Friday, February 17, 2017

Transcript Please


Remember Mr. Mendacity Trump lying his posterior off about Obama's birth certificate? Well, I ask where is his Wharton or U of Penn transcript proving he, in fact, graduated from there and claims to have graduated first in his class. Where is the proof of not only graduation from Wharton and U of Penn but also his first in his class standing?

I suspect his class standing is NOT superior at all IF he even graduated. Show me his transcripts! Cut and paste this question on either your blog or email and get this question answered. If it is true that he graduated Wharton and did so first in his class as he says then I will accept the proof but I want the proof first!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...