Thursday, December 22, 2016

Beautiful



Things political are devastating me so I'm pulling away from the most destructive politics that I cannot fathom.  If I lived to be 100 I would NEVER have predicted this.  So for those of you who feel as deeply as I do about humane civil human rights and what has happened to destroy such hard fought for change, who care about how your children will navigate what soon will be .... well I won't go there.  A wonderful friend send me the following to make me realize just how beautiful the world is.  We must appreciate it and all we love while we can.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/auSo1MyWf8g?rel=0

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...