Friday, October 07, 2016

Donald Trump brags in vulgar terms about groping women in a 2005 recording, saying, "When you're a star they let you do it"

As if anyone needed any more proof that Trump is a sick man and as proof there are the myriad of ugly racist, misogynistic, rude, crude, lewd, and hateful things he has said not to mention his ugly background as a "successful" businessman as if he were so.  I think NOT. There is PLENTY of encyclopedic evidence that proves he is not. 
This man will NEVER on this planet be president of the United States.  Can you say welcome to the White House, Madam President?  It cannot happen fast enough for me!
I have linked below what this excuse for a man said about women in his own recorded voice.  Warning don't eat dinner before you have read it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-women-comments_us_57f8016de4b0e655eab4148d

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...