Monday, September 05, 2016

Trumpettes (Children of Trump)

For the life of me I cannot understand the thought processes of the children of demagogues -- children of truly sick, narcissistic, and cruel parents who support their parent's party line. Did not ANYONE in their supposed illustrious higher ed schools teach them to think? Or perhaps they simply do not care and are Ayn Randian enough to parrot their parent's beliefs. What legacy do these Cretans want to leave to their posterity? Perhaps they care only for their own enrichment -- all for me and nothing for anyone else -- and some, perhaps, on a genetic level are missing the empathy gene as their parents clearly seem to be.

Maybe some of us have too much of that empathy gene and simply get depressed at the trajectory of a nation gone half monstrously mad with hate and wondering if ever there will be a sustained effort to implement the greatest good for the greatest number or are my and other progressives' efforts after decades of trying failing.

When I first saw two of the Trumpettes proudly with killing rifle in tote displaying the kill of a GORGEOUS tiger I knew what the substance of those men were and wondered how could they be loved by their mates or really by anyone. In short, I am STUMPED.


GET OUT TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON IT BECAUSE IT DOES!!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...