Friday, July 01, 2016

LET IT BE DONE QUICKLY

Re: Clinton's emails: Naturally the Republicans are trying to pillory Hillary over the plane encounter of Bill Clinton with Attorney General Lynch. So what else is new? They've been pillorying her for 35 years. Having said that I suggest Bill take a vacation and NOT subvert his wife's life. He has done so many things without thought of his own wife and family. He's smart, yes, of course, he is, but sometimes he is stupid and this is one of those times.

Attorney Lynch with Bill on a plane creates profoundly rotten optics I will admit BUT in reality it is as it always has been. Attorney General Lynch has said all along that she would take the recommendation of the career prosecutors and not intervene like Eric Holder did with General Petraeus. Loretta Lynch is the epitome of ethics. I would NEVER think she would twist the process. For her and everyone else it would be prudent to let the process play out. I am, as Bernie Sanders was, SICK TO DEATH of her gd emails.

In my opinion, as I have listened to expert counsel on the issue, what she did with her personal server did not, I repeat NOT arise to the level of "INTENT" to hurt the nation. I-N-T-E-N-T is the operative word. I am angry that it is even an issue and that seasoned, experienced, professional lawyers and politicians would not know to scrupulously monitor what they do or even appear to do. Then again the Bush administration committed all kinds of acts that should have been determined illegal such as torture and taking a nation to an entire war based on lies creating a volcanic eruption in the Middle East. We pay for those damnable choices every day to this very day. Even I was for the Iraq War because 9/11 was overwhelming and I thought -- yes I did think -- that George W. Bush/Cheney knew something we did not. HOW ADMITTEDLY STUPID I was. Politicians ruin their own career legacies with their own hands and have no one to blame but themselves BUT we the people pay for it.

I continue to believe Hillary Clinton used a personal server for the same reasons General and Secretary Powell did -- to protect and control information they had from getting into hands they did not trust . We KNOW the State Department's email policy was no policy at all. Please, FBI for my own sanity and those who KNOW Hillary Rodham Clinton would make a GREAT president -- as said in Scene I of Macbeth -- IF THE DEED BE DONE LET IT BE DONE QUICKLY!


I CONTINUE TO ASK YOU TO WORK YOUR HEART OUT FOR THE ELECTION TO THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF HILLARY CLINTON!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...