Monday, April 25, 2016

Charles Koch Compares Donald Trump To A Nazi

Yeah sure. Don't TRUST anyone who has been a rightwing extremist killer of the environment and promoter of climate change to come out and say he may support Hillary Clinton. OH SURE, believe that one and I have a George Washington Bridge I'd like to sell you.

Get one of the most DESPISED rightwing extremist Koch Brother John Birch Society aficionado to come out in support of a progressive. Good way to turn off Sanders's and other progressive voters? DO NOT TAKE THE BATE, progressives. Get out to vote en masse for whomever the Democratic nominee is and tell Koch to .......[fill in the blank]







GET OUT THE DEMOCRATIC VOTE AND UNITE!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...