Friday, February 05, 2016

BRILLIANCE: A quick review of the debate

I saw the last part of the debate between Sanders and Clinton. I thought Sec. Clinton was strong, answered the questions and looked like a woman in charge. Even Sanders had to concede that she has the foreign policy experience needed for the presidency.

At the end of the debate I thought she was strong, forceful and knowledgeable times 10. Bottom line: I support Hillary because I cannot waste my precious time working for someone like Bernie who cannot win. I admire him, however, because he has brought to the discussion and to the Republicans who care only for the 1% richest, this ever-so-necessary issue of our dramatic inequality of wealth. Republicans are for regression of the progression the nation has made. They want to take us back to a time of a usurpation and now maintenance of wealth and the power it brings for only the richest 1%.

Hillary, though, is a savvy progressive, CAN win and will. She is brilliant, strong and has incomparable experience in almost every sector of government. The question one should ask about her is what hasn't this accomplished woman done? Answer: She has done it all and she WILL happily get my vote!

Pass this along to anyone you choose and most especially for Tuesday's NH primary those who know voters in New Hampshire.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...