Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Letter to those family and friends I love


Positive: We still have power at 8:00 a.m. Pessimistic: If we don't lose it will be a miracle.

We are safe and want to know if those who received the email are as well. Thinking about digging out is making us sick but we are persevering through it. The more time goes by the happier it should become ... I HOPE!

We want to know all those who got this message as you are the only ones we sent it to from my list which includes Florida -- the ONLY time I envy them and want to be there. But that's beside the point. If you still have power and can email please do. If I don't respond it may be because either we or you don't have power.

Getting out is the next worry and I am hoping some help will come. Blessings on Ralph, my neighbor, for the use of his garage -- I can never repay the favor and want to know how you are doing.

Allow me one point:

Mother nature is angry at us as well she should be. Look at what those vile specimens of humanity have done to our precious earth with their sickening death wielding pollution inducing oil and other fossil fuels. It is the true sin against nature and worse the know nothings keep electing these science denying Cretans to high office.

Look out your window. This is climate change and what you will get and more if we do not address it IMMEDIATELY. Imagine the lives that would have been saved had Al Gore the one who told us a decade and more ago "An Inconvenient Truth" about climate change and man's contribution to it, won in 2000. This is climate change. It is the wave (pardon the pun) of the future and worse unless people come to their senses and believe science 99% of those who are scientists in our time know it is happening. All of us and those who have grandchildren their children and beyond will suffer nature's wrath if we do not begin to cure our earth now.

BIG HUGS to everyone!!!! Pray (yep I said it) pray for sun! Heck I'll just take the power to stay on.!

If you can let me know you are safe.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...