Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Transparent

Created by Jill Soloway. With Jeffrey Tambor, Gaby Hoffmann, Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass. An LA family with serious boundary issues have their past and future unravel when a dramatic admission causes everyone's secrets to spill out.

I have not seen this yet but Now With Alex Wagner the WONDERFUL afternoon commentator on MSNBC had Jeffrey Tambor the lead actor on for an interview. She called this series magnificent and and the actor brilliant. For the little I've seen in clips plus the interview of this wonderful actor this is I think a must see. I believe it is on a new thing for Amazon called Amazon Prime unfortunately I do not have it but at some point I HOPE Netflix will maybe or I will get it as a rental on DVD.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...