Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Republican Charlie Baker's bad week!

How was Republican Charlie Baker's week? New video speaks for itself http://massdems.org/2014/05/14/how-was-republican-charlie-bakers-week-new-video-speaks-for-itself/

These Republican bastards are so corrupt it is coming out of their ears.  Spread this video around to any you think need to see it.

Truly, truly I love my country.  I love it so much that I think these Republican liars and thieves are even more corrupt than most Democratic counterparts and they MUST be stopped by CRUSHING them at the polls.  I dedicate my writing and my computer savvy to spreading that word as far as I am able to spread it.

Our country's life is at stake. I do not think I am being too histrionic saying that.  These charlatans such as Baker and Christie do not give a damn about the people and the states the say they love but want to use their high office to pad their finances and power through gargantuan political corruption and downright fraud.  They put one over or at least try to on an American public that thinks the sound bites they hear from them are truth.  They aren't as the Christie Bridgegate and Sandy scandal so perfectly illuminates.

Eventually corruption, lying and theft will come back to haunt those who want to assume high office! It is exactly what is happening now and what we must prevent in the future.

We must never let Republicans near high office ESPECIALLY in the executive branches of the state and federal governments.  The monstrosity of their lies and the power it can get them kills.  If you have not seen that already within states that are failing so miserably under Republican economic stupidity then I do not know how more crystal clear it could be.


VOTE IN STATE, LOCAL, AND FEDERAL ELECTIONS DEMOCRATS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE PERFECT BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE INFINITELY BETTER.  LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT THE NATIONAL AND STATE REPUBLICAN PARTIES HAVE DONE.  IT IS BONE CHILLING TERRIFYING.  VOTE DEMOCRAT SINCE YOUR LIFE AND MINE DEPENDS UPON IT!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...