Thursday, October 31, 2013

We here in Boston are DELIRIOUS with Sox happiness. It is a story book ending to a year filled with grief for the city.

I LOVE my city, love my state and love my country (when Democrats are in power.) We MUST defeat the Republican Party that brings revelry for ONLY the top 2%. It brings death and destruction to everyone else.



The Red Sox did it and won. So must the rest of us.

VOTE DEMOCRAT WHEREVER YOU MAY BE. REPUBLICANS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO ATTAIN POWER AGAIN SIMPLY LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. IT IS SURELY MORE EGREGIOUS THAN PROBLEMS WITH A WEB SITE. REPUBLICANS ALMOST TOOK DOWN A NATION, HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS, HURT MILLIONS AND WILL HURT MILLIONS MORE IF THEY GET A CHANCE. NOTHING SHORT OF A DEMOCRATIC TAKEOVER OF THE HOUSE AND STATE GOVERNMENTS ALL OVER THE NATION IS MANDATORY!

PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...