Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Title for the President's Administration

I had a thought (only one).  Maybe it's been said before I do not know but John Kennedy had the New Frontier, LBJ had the Great Society and Franklin Roosevelt had the New Deal.  I think this presidency should be perfectly characterized as 

THE FAIR DEAL

I like it ;-)

I am sure that most have heard because of the difficult time Republicans are giving the president on the Hagel nomination as they did for Susan Rice they will need now 60 votes for cloture.  Send a message to ESPECIALLY the senate Republicans that this is unacceptable and they are slowly but surely ruining their chances for 2014.  

I am sure Republicans will try to block a plethora of additional presidential cabinet posts.  How much does that frost me?  A LOT.  They will not let this president breathe.  I want them electorally DEMOLISHED in 2014!

REPUBLICANS LIE, THEY STEAL AND THEY SUPPRESS THE MINORITY VOTE.  THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON WHY WE NEED TO CRUSH THOSE REPUGLICAN RACIST TROJAN HORSES IN 2014 AND BEYOND. 

ONWARD

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...