Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A PROGRAM NOTE OF GREAT INTEREST: Rachel Maddow Monday, Feb. 18 -- Hubris 9:00 p.m. Selling the Iraq War


As stated on the TRMS web site – "Join Rachel Maddow for the step by step true story of how the American people were sold on the Iraq War – Premiers February 18, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. on MSNBC.”

If one cares about whether or not a president takes a nation to war, the most solemn decision he can ever make, then this is, I think, a MUST see.  Rachel Maddow is to me an American treasure.  She is brilliant, she is thoughtful, and she is an MSNBC star of progressive political commentary.  She makes astute and correct assessments of political history made in our nation.

In my experience over decades watching the news from Cronkite to the present, Rachel Maddow is one of the BEST that news commentary has to offer.  My world is influenced in the best way possible by this extraordinary host.  I am thrilled she is on our side.  What did our country do without her?  I can tell you.  It was led into useless wars killing hundreds of thousands of human beings no questions asked by a feckless media.

Rachel saves lives and influences politics in a humane and compassionate way.  Long may she do this, for me, for our country and, indeed, for the world.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...