Friday, December 14, 2012

My Hero

Yet again my hero Paul Krugman gets it right.  I link his NYT editorial  here or below. I was elated until the very last paragraph which says:

"The G.O.P. is lost and rudderless, bitter and angry, but it still controls the House and, therefore, retains the ability to do a lot of harm, as it lashes out in the death throes of the conservative dream. Our best hope is that business interests will use their influence to limit the damage. But the odds are that the next few years will be very, very ugly."

How long must I wait for those "few years" to pass? I have been waiting since 1968! I want to see the death of the Republican right wing religious fascistic Party and I want to see it NOW!!!  NEVER vote Republican for ANY office -- not even dog catcher --

ANYWHERE in the nation. 

Pass this around to encourage others to do the same i.e NOT vote RepuGlican!! The ONLY way the Republican Party will learn is to put this Party of know nothing racists in the corner for a BIG permanent time out!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/14/opinion/krugman-the-gops-existential-crisis.html?hp&_r=0








No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...