Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nailed to a Cross

What I want to know is HOW MUCH are they going to take out of the hide of the little guy -- ME -- as to Social Security and Medicare. My goodness these so called "Christian" Republicans want to back humongous corporations so THEY do not have to be the ones to shoulder the main tax burden. Taxing them an extra minuscule percent to them will mean NOTHING. They will NOT I assure you be in a soup line but those of us who are part of the 99% if there are significant cuts to Soc. Sec., Medicare or Medicaid then it WILL mean something placing our lives at risk.

As one whose family's life was saved by Social Security and Medicare I KNOW how wonderful these programs are and they were NOT free. We paid into them for decades. The president should NOT budge on the social safety nets.

I bet Jesus Christ himself would want to sock it to the behemoth corporations, Wall Street and the big guys who will NOT suffer one inch by a slight increase in taxes and closed loopholes, shutting off incentives to tax evade but the poor will be nailed to the proverbial cross that WILL kill us!


WRITE TO CONGRESS, SPEAKER BOEHNER AND THE PRESIDENT TELLING THEM NO TO DECREASES IN SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...