Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Gayly Forward -- THE BASE IS BACK!

THANK YOU, Mr. President. From the moment he ran through tremendous opposition and controversy to now directly after one of the most hate-infused constitutional changes in the North Carolina vote sowing discrimination into their state constitution, I say Mr. President thank you so very much. I ask the gay community and ALL those who are friends, parents and co-workers of LGBT persons to come out en masse and support the president in November.

He has shown time and again whether it's in the area of foreign policy or now supporting a huge number in his constituency and base the steel that Joe Biden said the president has in his spine. Thank you again, Mr. President, you are saving lives. I think the arc of the moral universe bends toward justice today and, in pertinent part to your election as the first black president, there are many who are even prouder to be Americans today.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...