Monday, August 30, 2010

Revamping Depression: I am rethinking my depression. PERHAPS, this Glen Beck dreck was not the big deal people think. The people on the mall were mainly old, gray haired Social Security receiving mostly WHITES with, I think, MANY racist jerks mixed in too. Some have SOME legit claims but not many. It is not hard to get a crowd if you have been planning the event for six months, have the mega bucks of Fox News Corp. and it is a beautiful summer's day. If I tried hard enough and had the media platform maybe I could engender tens of thousands. Well, okay maybe not but Glen Beck has made himself a multi-million dollar name. Most at the DC Mall, I believe, generally, cannot stand the fact that we elected a black man and put him and his family in the White House. Too bad. Get USED TO IT and I for one am THRILLED even with some of my policy criticism. He is YARDS better than what ANY Republican would have been!

The truth is the REASON there were no signs is that they TOLD them NOT to bring in their anti-Obama racist signs. Those signs and guns ruin their cause but it IS what they are about. We need to bang the drum loudly that there were no signs because they spread the word NOT to BRING signs but you can be sure what those signs said before is what the majority of the Beck/Palin supporters believe. There were FEW if any black people or other minority groups there. I could count them on one hand.

So we STILL have many whites who are liberals, moderates and progressives in our camp. We have Hispanics, we have black people, we have Jews who remain on the Democratic side. We have the unions, minority groups and CERTAINLY gays. ALL of those MILLIONS of people we have but we NEED to get them OUT TO VOTE in November like we did for the president in 2008!! GET OUT THE VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS in NOVEMBER! Republicans just may not take as many seats as they smugly THINK they will.

Email away. NEVER give up. NEVER give in. Save our nation -- VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN NOVEMBER and tell all your friends across the country to as well!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...