Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tony Blinken (our new Secretary of State) and Sesame Street's Grover chat about refugees at U.N. General Assembly

 

This video linked below shows our new future Secretary of State Tony Blinken with Sesame Street's Grover talking about refugees.

Thank God we have a human being as Secretary of State whose step father was a survivor of the Holocaust reinforcing Tony Blinken's humanitarian politics. This is how a humane and capable person should be. Thank you, President-Elect Biden (the Good), for your wonderful cabinet. What a breath of fresh air as capable brilliant people take the important and vital cabinet positions. I feel like I can breathe again!! See link below.

Trump is already doing things to compromise President-elect Biden's transition.  Let hope he does not do anything catastrophic.  I won't rest truly easy until January 20 after this wonderful man, Biden, takes the oath. I hope for the Beast to ultimately land in jail or in the alternative let him be a refugee to one of the dictatorships he loves so much.  I do not care if he disappears from the face of this earth he tried so viciously to destroy.  He was and still is a cancer to the security and humanity of our nation.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...