Thursday, February 06, 2020

Thank you, Mitt Romney

Dear Senator Romney: Reading your text as to why you voted for an article of impeachment brought a tear to my eye and I am a staunch Democrat.  I believe, Senator Romney, you are a profile in courage.  What you did will be historically profound. You may not reap the accolades now but you will in the futures to come. Everyone should listen or read your explanation as to why you voted the way you did as the only senator from the Republican Party to ever cast an impeachment vote against a sitting president of his own Party.

Thank you, Senator Romney. You gave a brilliant speech for us in our time to hear and for future generations to hear and see so they will come to understand what a profile in courage really means!
 
 

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...