Sunday, August 04, 2019

OMG another mass shooting

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/shooting-dayton-ohio_n_5d467878e4b0aca3411eede9

OMG another gd shooting in Dayton, Ohio!!!!!!!! 9 dead. I am sickened just sickened. What can one say what can one do? We cannot do much with an entire OBSTRUCTIONIST Republican Senate. I hope it is not too late....all the so called progressive ideals and predictions have come true. There are too many gd guns, military assault rifles and some states with zero or lax background checks for those crackpots who want to injure innocent human beings; climate change is real and has shown its face here and all over the world. Science doesn't care what a science denier thinks and it will do what the real scientists are saying it will.

WAKE UP AMERICA, vote blue up and down tickets or lose your nation and I might add the planet too! My heartfelt condolences to all the victims of mass shootings. Our nation is on the precipice of a sad death at the hands of man's cruelty to his fellow man unless we act -- VOTE. In the end we ALL of us are of one race -- the human race. Rest in peace my fellow Americans we are most ALL of us with you and those who grieve for their loved ones lost!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...