Friday, November 16, 2018

Nancy Pelosi--There is no one better qualified for Speaker of the House

When Seth Moulton first ran I was in awe of his background and although he was not in my district gave him a contribution. Had I possessed a crystal ball to see him among those who would subvert Nancy Pelosi for Speaker I would have thought again before contributing to his campaign. I even thought him at that time presidential material. I withdraw my support of him for president.

Representative Moulton, shame on you for disappointing me by trying to work against a woman who has given us perhaps a 40 vote Democratic lead in the House. If she does not deserve the Speaker position she once held then I do NOT know who does.

I call on you to restore my original opinion of you and end this challenge to perhaps one of the greatest Speakers of the House to ever hold that position and deserves to serve as Speaker now!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...