Monday, February 19, 2018

Boston Globe: "State election officials across country returning to paper ballots" -- This is good.


This is what I have always wanted but thought in our age of tech it would never be done.  I was wrong. 

Russia has interfered, is interfering now and will interfere in our elections in the future.  Our free and fair elections are at the very heart of our democracy.  Switching to paper ballots is being done across the country naturally without help from Trump (I wonder why.)  There is hope!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/02/18/state-election-officials-across-country-returning-paper-ballots/mVoVKD6SW41yNejR327y6H/story.html

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...