Tuesday, December 12, 2017

More Moore?

There is no one on planet earth who would LOVE the teen predator Roy Moore to lose more than I would. I do, however, believe Roy Moore will win and sadly so.

What is happening to our nation under Trump is sickening and soon when they pass the middle class obliterating tax bill all those middle, working and lower class whites will realize what they did by voting Trump Republican.

Maybe someday the southern states which need government help the most and get it will realize they are stepping on their own toes by voting Republican.  Trump does not care one fig about them. He is in the presidency for the bucks and even one of his children said his father was not about loving them he was about making money.  When one realizes that all the news that is fit to print makes sense.

Alabama, I pray, I know futilely, should vote their economic and healthcare interest by turning from screaming red to a beautiful blue. Make the south great! 



RESIST

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...