Wednesday, August 02, 2017

AMY MCGRATH--A FANTASIC CHOICE RUNNING FOR KENTUCKY CONGRESS



I made a mistake. Democrat Amy McGrath is running for Congress against Andy Barr arch conservative Obamacare destroyer and Barr voted with McConnell nearly 100%.

Amy McGrath is WONDERFUL!! Listen to her ad. I know you will agree. I Think she can win. If you can throw her some support that would be great. She is wonderful....listen to her ad. You won't believe it. Her mother had polio which made me take notice even more!


https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/1/1686050/-Hot-damn-Check-this-female-Marine-pilot-s-intro-ad-for-Kentucky-s-6th-district-Congressional-race?detail=emaildkre

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...