Monday, May 22, 2017

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

We won't apologize to Israel over intel disclosure, Tillerson says

"To the extent the Israelis have any questions, or clarification, I'm sure we're happy to provide that," the secretary of state said.
nbcnews.com


The story is developing but CNN is reporting and showed Trump with Netanyahu defending his leak of intelligence that probably came from Israel by saying "I NEVER SAID IT WAS ISRAEL!!"


Now how stupid is this idiot to say that especially when his trip was going relatively decently admitting he told the Russians intelligence but said he never said it came from Israel.
​ How utterly stupid does he think Israel and really all of us are?​


Should I laugh at the utter stupidity or cry?
 
 

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...