Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Trumpette Calls for Revolution

Revolution? It is UNBELIEVABLE the psycho pathetic construct of this human being monster Trump Republicans have created. He will NEVER accept the outcome of the election no matter how scientifically valid it will be. He wants to throw our nation into chaos. The most dangerous candidate in our national history. When will it stop?

One of his beasts called for "revolution" if HRC is elected. I say fat chance, honey. I do NOT think the army, the National Guard, the FBI and every other militarized group that protects the nation will defend Trump and his deplorables. To that woman: "YOU ARE DONE" forgetaboutit!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...