Monday, October 24, 2016

I VOTED. EARLY VOTING IN MASS. AND ELSEWHERE

Yep, I voted early today and only wish I had more than one vote to cast for Hillary Rodham Clinton.  Since I do not I am counting on all of  you to VOTE and get out the vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Early voting begins in Massachusetts today, October 24.  If you can DO!  For those in any state including Mass. simply Google "Early voting in ______ [name your state] to get a schedule with the dates, times and places you may vote early. 
Signs are looking good for HRC BUT as good ole Yogi Berra said "It ain't over til it's over!"
VOTE AND GET OUT THE VOTE IN EVERY STATE FOR HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.  PUT A DECISIVE END TO trump's ugly Fascist presidential campaign!

Yes, I know I did not capitalize trump's name.  I wanted to make his name as diminutive as his hands!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...