Friday, June 10, 2016

Rubber and Glue

The judge Curiel blow up of Trump's own campaign by Trump himself was no surprise.  Something was going to get this candidate who simply cannot help his psychological disorder of OMSF.  In case one does not know what that disease is I just made it up.  It's short for Open Mouth Stick in Foot.  It is no surprise either that Trump uses racial invective he thinks will advance his campaign courting the white nationalist vote, the only racist vote of which Trump can be assured while trying, at the same time, to win the day for the multi-plaintiff lawsuits against faux Trump University.  As one asks during Passover:  Why is this night different from all other nights?  Unlike the answer for the beginning of the Passover story it is answered in this saga by saying:  It isn't. 
Elizabeth Warren's speech at ACS was nothing short of brilliant and mesmerizing in it veracity describing the character of Donald J. Trump.  His answer to Elizabeth Warren's scathing and efficacious attack was to use his trusty insults by calling her "Pocahontas and goofy" seeming like a 12 year old bully.  Donald, couldn't you manage to rise to even that occasion by sounding just a little smart?  Shame on you Donald J. Trump.  Let me reach into my childish retorts I used to use on the elementary school playground when someone called me a name and say "I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"
WORK YOUR HEART OUT FOR HILLARY AND ALL THE OTHER DEMOCRATS EVERYWHERE DOWN TICKET!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...