Monday, June 20, 2016

ON A GOOD NOTE

Cleveland Cavs won first NBA championship in 52 years! (link below). Reminded me of the Red Sox lifting the Curse of the Bambino.

Poor Cleveland though. I'd hate to be the ones responsible for keeping order in Cleveland. First the Cavs and then the Republicons --. I rather have 10 Cavs and ZERO Republicons.

BTW useless noxious Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, the know nothing do nothing, say nothing wingnut extremist justice is going to retire after the election. Two picks for Hillary IF she wins? I FERVENTLY HOPE!!!!

WHY ALL SANDERS SUPPORTERS AND ALL HILLARY SUPPORTERS MUST UNITE TO SUPPORT HILLARY AT ALL COSTS UP AND DOWN THE TICKET TO KEEP ME FROM JUMPING OFF A BUILDING IF ANY REPUBLICON GOD FORBID A TRILLION TIMES WINS.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...