Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Profundity

This is linguistically and cognitively challenging but it is a challenge on which I thrive. In other words: I love it. I urge those who see this link below to wade through it and absorb what are its profundities.

And then, of course, work for Democrats -- ALL Democrats -- to win in November. It is the only choice we have.



http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/5/22/1528098/-The-sociological-imagination-racism-and-Donald-Trump?detail=email&link_id=15&can_id=43868f2bdc18a23209a08fcec3703cec&source=email-donald-trumpa-psychiatrists-opinion-and-concerns&email_referrer=donald-trumpa-psychiatrists-opinion-and-concerns&email_subject=donald-trump-a-psychiatrists-opinion-and-concerns

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...