Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Preliminary Thoughts -- the NH primary

A Republican CANNOT be allowed within 10 feet of the oval office and maybe not even that close. A nationalist extremist right wing demagogue Trump will kill this nation with us in it.  He is divisive in the extreme.  That is a given.

I am on board with anyone who has a "D" after his/her name!! In truth I love both of our smart very smart candidates Bernie and Hillary. Bernie waged an amazing campaign and deserves our profound congratulations.

The American people will speak and I will listen and support a humane president, a Democrat, who will walk into the oval again!

Bernie waged an amazing campaign.  His win in NH I took for granted.  If he keeps up the pace around the nation, he will add one more supporter to his list .... ME!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...