Friday, October 02, 2015

Vatican Denies Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis Indicates Support




At least he's trying to walk that nasty ovation to someone who in my opinion does not deserve it (link below.) What about the others she decimated with her ugly belief. Belief does not give one the right to torture others and that is just what she did.

I'm glad he clarified and I believe he should meet with gay people who have suffered immensely at the hands of those who bully them ALL the time!

NOW GO OUT AND WORK FOR DEMOCRATS EVERYWHERE. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, I BELIEVE, HAS LOST ITS MIND. OH YES, THEN GO ON TO RACHEL MADDOW'S SITE AND HEAR HER STORY ABOUT KEVIN MCCARTHY THE SOON-TO-BE-SPEAKER -- AN OXYMORON. HE MAKES GEORGE BUSH LOOK LIKE AN ELOQUENT LINGUIST.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/vatican-denies-kim-davis-meeting-pope-francis-indicates-support-n437356

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...