Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Refugee crisis--IMPORTANT you should read

I send this article here or below because it is important. I do not agree with all of it but I do agree with most of it that the reason behind the millions of refugees heading for western Europe is a direct result of miserable and noxious western and NATO policy in the Middle East over decades destabilizing an entire already unstable swath of the globe. The Iraq War and many other present-day Middle East interventions are the most recent horrific consequence. 

As I have so often said that you reap what you sow and because electorates remove themselves from the decision making processes of their governments and remain ignorant swallowing propaganda of the corporate media millions suffer and in the end it is deposited on our doorstep.

"Be kind to the stranger because you were once strangers in a strange land." Leviticus 19:34.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Refugee-Crisis-and-the-by-Kieran-Kelly-Bombing_Empire_Genocide_Genocide-150907-524.html
 

WORK FOR PEACE THROUGH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS THE ONLY PARTY THAT CAN CREATE HUMANE POLICY CHANGE 

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...