Thursday, July 31, 2014

Leaving?


If Republicons take it all, seriously, I want to leave. I'll go anywhere but here. I cannot live in a nation like that that's not the nation I knew and not in 2008 thought it would become. My doc said to me as we were discussing politics "the world is nasty." He did get that one right.

I'm so sickened by everything. So many racists here, so many mean, cruel rotten fascistic like right wingnut bastards and the people of those poverty stricken southern and even some mid western states and even a northeastern one step on their own toes economically and vote them in! They get no health care and no jobs. They THINK they are sticking it to the president. Guess what? THEY ARE STICKING IT NOT TO HIM BUT TO THEMSELVES. Sickening beyond words.

Blacks, Hispanics, and everyone of color and of some degree of humanity, the poor and the middle class should vote en mass in November, 2014 to get Republicans out of state legislatures and OUT of our Congress. Democrats, REGISTER TO VOTE, take back the Congressional House, keep the Senate. Tons should vote everywhere November, 2014 to get Republicans out!

VOTE DEMOCRATIC EVERYWHERE AND PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU KNOW ESPECIALLY IN SOUTHERN AND SWING STATES!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...