Wednesday, June 04, 2014

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE BEAUTY OF CREATION


Just when I think I cannot write anymore as right wingnut politics upsets me so I come upon a story that is worth sharing.  Science has always been my god.  My only regret is that I have but one life to view it and not enough scientific cerebral DNA to truly understand the minutiae of it all.  I do have, though, the DNA to appreciate what other magnificent scientists do understand well and what findings they show to us. Long may they live and be replaced generation after generation. 

We can argue with each other about politics but we cannot argue about the facts of science as the truth science discovers always wins the debate. 

Scroll below for a fantastic view of our what Hubble telescope reveals before our very eyes the link of which I place here and below for your enjoyment.

Yes, and this is why Democrats, the ONLY US political party that appreciates the truth of science, must keep their seats or unseat obstructionist Republicans.   The motto:  KEEP OR UNSEAT!  This among all the other reasons we know so well is why Democrats MUST MUST be elected in November 2014 and supported across the nation.  Pick out races that Democrats can either keep their seats or unseat Republicans across the nation -- state and federal.  It is as I have said so often a matter of life and death not only of our nation but our planet!  Scroll down for a magnificent view!

This Amazing Shot Of 10,000 Galaxies May Be The Hubble Telescope's Most Spectacular Photo Ever

Posted: 06/03/2014 6:09 pm EDT Updated: 06/03/2014 6:59 pm EDT
Print Article
NASA calls it the most colorful image ever captured by the Hubble Space Telescope--and the most comprehensive. It has to be one of the most spectacular.
But the image--the remarkable payoff of a new survey called the Ultraviolet Coverage of the Hubble Ultra Deep Field--is more than merely beautiful. It may also help fill in some gaps in our understanding of how stars form.
(Story continues below image.)
hubble uv
The new Hubble image shows about 10,000 galaxies. It's the result of the Ultraviolet Coverage of the Hubble Ultra Deep Field project.


No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...