Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thoughts to Consider

I am sent a link to a left-of-center blog called OEN. Recently an editorialist Donn Marten caught my eye not only for his Howard Zinn-like views but also because I think he is an effective and captivating writer.

No, I do not agree with all of his opinions but some of the salient points like America's for profit eternal war machine I do. It is just another opinion of another writer but one which should give pause for at least some thought because he rises above the corporate controlled main stream media that has a vested interest in maintaining a foreign policy status quo and the lemming-like followers who allow the policy makers to do it.


I link it here or below.


No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...