Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Letter to Rachel Maddow

Rachel, your reporting on Fukishima when it happened was beyond excellent and reported in a way everyone could understand.



Now, again, I believe you MUST give Fukishima another expert look and give us a scrutinizing update. Governments lie. That we KNOW and in this instance this lie not can but WILL affect us all as oceans spread this life threatening radioactive filth.

I urge you strongly to report on this again and tell the nation and the world the truth! You are our hero in our house and always send you our supportive views! I link the site on the latest Fukishima update here and below.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/fukushima-nuclear-crisis_n_3788796.html?ref=topbar

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...