Monday, December 17, 2012

Purge


Newtown, more than anything else, offers us a reason why in 2014 Democrats MUST take it all.  The other party is devoid of humanness and probably will STILL try even in view of this horrific tragedy to play into the ugly corporate hands of the gun industry.  That this should be EVEN a possibility that this Republican party, devoid of human compassion, could do this makes our task CRYSTAL clear   

This Republican Party as it exists today MUST be purged from the House, must be purged from the Senate and must NEVER occupy the presidency.  For this purpose I have committed my life so that these innocent children gunned down by a sickening assault rifle, the ban of which Republican President George W. Bush lifted, will not have died in vain.

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...