Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Michael D’Antuono’s painting“The Truth,”

I love this painting below and think the artist has great talent. I think this painting has merit as political commentary. It is in my opinion, excellent. I agree with the artist. The president has received the most heinous criticism and even worse from a right wing extremist Republican base and beyond. The president must at times feel like he is crucified. 

I say it is FREE SPEECH. How does the religious right like it when THEY think it's "blasphemy" about THEIR religion? 

I do not. I do NOT think it about Christianity.  I think it is about things political and I think it valid empathy for a president like no other in American history who has received a critical onslaught no matter what he does!


Bunker Hill Community College displays controversial painting depicting Obama as Jesus

Posted by Your Town  November 27, 2012 01:16 PM
The_Truth[1].jpg
"The Truth" by Michael D’Antuono

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...