Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Short Thoughts -- We WILL!


It is the first thing I think about when I awake and the last when I go to bed. NYC/NJ you are ALWAYS on my mind. Man recovers from catastrophe and we will. Time is what it takes and although Americans are not used to waiting we must. Other peoples in catastrophes in other times -- WWII, Hiroshima, San Francisco earthquake, the tsunami of Indonesia, not to ever be forgotten 9/11 and many many others show us man comes back and we WILL.

This was nature's wake-up call. Climate change MUST and WILL now be addressed in the president's second term which he SHOULD without question get (I HOPE!). The election of Romney is UNTHINKABLE. Either we want to live or we die it's that simple.

This was the wake up call nature handed us. WE MUST USE IT as a sign that climate change due to man's overuse and gluttony of fossil fuels is at its core! Man, gets up, dusts himself/herself off and begins again!


GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE THROUGH THE MAN MADE OVERUSE OF FOSSIL FUELS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE PRESIDENT MUST BE RE-ELECTED. HE IS IN THE PARTY THAT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES CREDENCE TO SCIENCE AS IT IS DENIED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. IT IS THROUGH THE LAWS OF NATURE WE EITHER LIVE OR DIE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. THE PRESIDENT WILL BE RE-ELECTED AND HOPEFULLY WE AND FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL BEGIN TO BE SAVED!

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...