Friday, October 26, 2012

Every Now and Then

Every now and then I must be brought back to earth with a dose of reality which reinforces what I already think. It's simply that I keep thinking that I am alone until I listen to a variety of the UTUBES of George Carlin. George Carlin was the Lenny Bruce of his time. I know I posted him before but it is time for another dose.

I enclose two videos that bring me back to earth and allow me to feel that someone much much smarter than I thought the same things and created an act of genius leaving, when he died, a bunch of brilliant and prescient comedy. We can let it influence our action or not. It's up to us.

Warning though, the language is sometimes rough BUT right on point.

You Have No Rights here or below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E&feature=endscreen&NR=1


The American Dream here or below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...