Thursday, October 04, 2012

Did Romney Win the Debate ?-- ANOTHER VIEW PLEASE READ

I have learned the hard way that it is VERY bad to make snap judgments. Read this article by Robert Parry, Consortium News in "Reader Supported News" for what I think is a very interesting and cogent opinion stating who he thought the winner of the debate was and guess what? It is NOT Mitt Romney! The reasons he posts for that are ones which I sometimes consciously and sometimes subconsciously thought, for example, Romney's eyes blinked a million times faster than the president. It means something when someone exhibits this uncontrollable reaction. It often means their nervous, scared or SURPRISE -- LYING. Moreover, Romney's smile seemed plastered on his face. This author says it far better than I so I will simply paste it here and below for you to review. 

Maybe my emigration from this country might still NOT be necessary as it may be that Barack Obama WILL, in fact, in the end, remain president when Romney's lies and nasty temperament are discussed by the all knowing pundits! 


WHY THE PRESIDENT WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN NOVEMBER PLEASE WORK FOR THE ELECTION OF ELIZABETH WARREN TO THE US SENATE FROM MASSACHUSETTS


http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/13795-focus-did-romney-win-the-debate

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...