Saturday, August 04, 2012

In Hiroshima's Shadow" -- A chilling article by Noam Chomsky

In Hiroshima's Shadow is an excellent article written by Noam Chomsky here or below . We would do well to read it and heed its sober contents.

What can one say to this oh so disturbing article. The word I use is chilling. I expect man will at some point because he is simply dying to (forgive the pun) drop another nuclear device. The first time against Japan the US had the edge. No one really would challenge its power BUT now that is not the case.

Man stares into the abyss and I wonder how long he can hold out before jumping off this suicidal cliff!

http://www.readersupportednews.org/opinion2/266-32/12778-in-hiroshimas-shadow#addcomments

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...