Friday, June 08, 2012

Al Gore has it correct -- OUR NATION HAS BEEN HACKED!

Read and heed. Vice-President Al Gore says it all much better than I ever could. Even if you do not agree with my political/philosophical point of view I urge you to listen. Purely, simply and I think objectively VP Gore states the reason why Romney and all Republicans if elected will ultimately kill this nation as we knew it. It is a GREAT interview by Spitzer of Current TV (FIOS Channel 192) and one which should make everyone pause for thought and leap into action against this diabolical takeover by the millionaire/billionaire 1%. It is here or below.

http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/al-gore-takes-on-scott-walker-romneys-health-care-record-voter-suppression-and-citizens-united/

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...