Wednesday, May 30, 2012

George Carlin the Great!

I know I keep touting The American Dream Utube of George Carlin. It is however, truly great and I found its completed version.

George Carlin was a genius and a man of prescient predictive powers. However, for some his language may contain too much profanity. If so, of course, do not watch or listen. But if you want to see and hear the most perfect description of our time made by a man before his death a few years ago . I was shocked, and still am, by his death and miss this force for the 99% who goes unmatched even to this day and expresses my sentiments exactly.

He was RIGHT on the money if you will forgive the pun.

It is here or below.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1044358/

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...